A couple of years ago I wrote about malware attacks that used Twitter API to generate domain names for their malicious sites using trending topics as keys in the domain generating algorithm.
Since 2009, I’ve seen many revisions of that attack. It has never been the most prevalent issue but as far as I can tell it constantly evolves and mutates. The recent update of the malicious script injected by this attack looked quite interesting and I decided to find out what has changed since late 2009.
Occasional posts from the developer ofUnmask Parasites about things that hackers already know and site owners should know (if they don't want to be victims).
Exploit reviews, security tips, and all that jazz.
This blog in the news
We're here to help you get back up and running with minimal downtime!
Call us now at 1-800-639-6442